A prominent landmark south of Bromley town centre on the corner of Southlands Road. It dates from 1886-90 and is by Arthur Cawston. The tower top and spire were finished in 1910. It is now very visibly used by the evangelical Hope church as well as for Anglican services.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn