A prominent landmark south of Bromley town centre on the corner of Southlands Road. It dates from 1886-90 and is by Arthur Cawston. The tower top and spire were finished in 1910. It is now very visibly used by the evangelical Hope church as well as for Anglican services.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ