Opposite the anglican parish church, this church dates from 1958 and is by David Rodney Burles of Burles and Newton.
From 1952-53, designed by D.R.Burles. It is in the shopping centre of a large post war estate.
North of Gants Hill station.By David Rodney Burles and dating from 1953.
A suburban church by David Rodney Burles dating from 1959.
A small suburban church of 1954-55 by David Rodney Burles. The stained glass is by Goddard and Gibbs and dates from 1981.