Lower down the hill than St Andrew but firmly in suburbia. The original church was begun in 1932 by Adrian Scott and completed in 1966 by Burles, Newton & Partners.
In the middle of the regenerated area of Surrey Docks, this is a church of 1987 by Gerald Murphy of Burles, Newton and Partners.
A small church near the huge Neasden IKEA off the North Circular Road and serving the St Raphael’s Estate. It is by Burles, Newton and Partners and dates from 1979.
A large red brick and concrete church of 1965 by Burles, Newton and Partners.
A large church, set back from the main road north of the parish church. It was designed by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners in 1963. There is dalle de verre glass in the former baptistery and the side porch designed by Pierre Formaintraux. The 19th century organ in the west gallery comes from a redundant chapel in Darwen, Lancashire.
In a quiet street behind the town centre, this was a three bay church of 1913, architect unknown, to which a further three bays were added in 1931. Burles and Newton added a chancel in 1956-1958.
Dating from 1965-66, it was designed by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners.
Round the corner from Euston Station, this is a church of 1966-67 by John Newton of Burles, Newton & Partners. It replaced a church of 1808 damaged in WW2.
South of the station and the Uxbridge Road part of the town centre. The church dates from 1967 and was designed by J.Newton of Burles Newton and Partners. The glass is by Patrick Reyntiens.
Part of the street frontage just north of Savoy Circus on Western Avenue. It dates from 1958-61 and is by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners. Inside there are many impressive art works. The concrete and mosaic stations are by A. Fleischmann, the crucifixion painting by Graham Sutherland. The dalle de verre coloured glass is by Pierre Fourmaintreaux