A plain church of 1923-24 in a road off the main street near Northwood Station. The aisles were extended in 1983 by Gerald Murphy of Burles, Newton & Partners
Just down the road from the Anglican church this is a church of 1976 by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners, incorporating a hall of 1937 by L. Shattock.
Sitting just north west of Hayes town centre, a vast church of 1961 by Burles, Newton and Partners. The large chancel painting is by Pietro Annigioni and the glass by Goddard and Gibbs.
A small church hidden away in suburban streets near manor House Station. It dates from 1972-75 and was designed by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners. It also features a dovecot and its own white doves.
A large A framed building of 1966-67 by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners.
A couple of kilometres north west of Barking town centre, a church of 1991 by Gerald Murphy of Burles, Newton and Partners added on to an older building of 1935.
Close to the town centre by John Newton of Newton, Burles and Partners and dating from 1979 replacing a 19th century church.
Opposite the anglican parish church, this church dates from 1958 and is by David Rodney Burles of Burles and Newton.
Designed by A.J. Newton of Newton and Burles and built in 1959, in a quiet street near Central Park.
From 1967 and designed by John Newton of Burles, Newton and Partners.