Near the centre of Camden, this is a church of 1933 by Wilfrid C. Mangan. It was commissioned by a Belgian order, though it is now an ordinary parish church.
A combined hall, offices and worship area built in the 1950s to replace a church destroyed in WW2. The worship area is a small area at one end, it can be opened out into the hall. The window is made up from sections of a window in the old church.
Just along Kingsway from Holborn station, it was built in 1908 by F.A. Walters.
A church by Bodley & Garner built in 1880-81 (nave) and 1893-94 (chancel)
Built by W & H.W. Inwood 1822-24, but a Greek Orthodox Church since 1948 with a typical interior of giant chandeliers and an iconostasis in front of the altar.