A combined hall, offices and worship area built in the 1950s to replace a church destroyed in WW2. The worship area is a small area at one end, it can be opened out into the hall. The window is made up from sections of a window in the old church.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ