By the busy six lane Newham Road. It was an Anglican chuch of 1938-39 by Gordon O’Neill, damaged in a fire in 1995 and left derelict. It has now been restored and re-opened as a Seventh Day Adventist church.
An Anglican mission that has gone through several incarnations since the 19th century. The chapel is now an Elim Pentecostal church. The building dates from 1929-30 and was designed by Geoffrey Raymond.
A dominating church of 1873-75 by Giles and Gane. It was deconsecrated in 1985 and now features business units, a doctor’s surgery and a cafe from where the west window can be seen. The apse features impressive mosaics which are awaiting restoration and are not normally accessible. It was replaced by St Luke, Ruscoe Road.
Basically a primary school hall replacing a huge nearby 19th century church. It was designed by Ronald Wylde Partnership and built 1999-2000.
A prominent street front church featuring a huge five pointed tracery star west window. The church was built 1875-76 by F.W. Tasker and restored after war damage in 1949-51 by T.G. Birchall-Scott.
A mixed housing/community development incorporating a church of 1991 by APEC.