See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Cawkwell & davidson
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
May 2, 2015 21:43 / Leave a comment
Side on to the street, this is a church of 1956-57 by Hadfield, Cawkwell & Davidson, replacing a nearby building destroyed in the war.
Blog at WordPress.com.