See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Chambers, Francis
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 22, 2013 20:44 / Leave a comment
Very near St Columba, it is a church of 1868-69 by Francis Chambers, the show fronts in ragstone, the rest in brick.
Blog at WordPress.com.