See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Clapton Park
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 22, 2013 20:10 / Leave a comment
Originally a Methodist chapel built in 1885, it was purchased as a Roman catholic Church in 1965.
November 17, 2013 15:35 / Leave a comment
In a large council estate, a small church of 1977 designed by Freddie To.
Blog at WordPress.com.