The church currently worships in St James Anglican church next door. In 2011 they acquired the Palace Pavillion nightclub that had closed in 2006 (formerly the Clapton Cinematograph built in 1910) to convert into their own church building. As of 2018 the work seems to be progressing slowly.
By E.C. Hakewill 1840-41, to which W.D.Caroe added a chancel and eastern bay and vestries in 1902. The interior is now divided into two with the crossing, transepts and chancel used as a church and the nave for community uses.
By J.E Sterret and B.D. Kaye 1963.