See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Clarke, Isaac
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 15, 2014 14:36 / Leave a comment
Made redundant in 1980 and converted to housing as Ekarro House. It was built in 1848-50 and designed by Isaac Clarke and James Humphreys.
Blog at WordPress.com.