Designed By W.C. Mangan and built in 1964-65. The interior features a large amount of Goddard & Gibbs stained glass.
A hall/church built 1954-1956 well east of Collier Row town centre.
At one end of the town centre it was originally a mission church but now a parish church by Ernest C. Lee 1884.
A very conservative looking church of 1934-35 by Newberry & Fowler. The chancel is now almost devoid of furnishings apart from the altar