See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Cook, Gordon
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
January 20, 2019 21:56 / Leave a comment
Replacing a building of 1955 that was demolished in 1971, The current structure was built as an estate community centre by Gordon Cook and has a small worship area within.
Blog at WordPress.com.