See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Crofton
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 23, 2017 14:37 / Leave a comment
The current church dates from 1958 and was designed by A.B. Knapp-Fisher, it replaced a small church of 1887 which is now used as a hall.
Blog at WordPress.com.