See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Cross, W.E.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
April 24, 2014 19:47 / Leave a comment
At the west end of the High Street. It is a church of 1961 by W.E. Cross to replace a church destroyed by arson in 1943.
Blog at WordPress.com.