Designed by J.J. Crowe and built in 1956.
Built as a temporary Anglican church by Edward Meredith in 1931. The brick built east end was added in 1958-59 and designed by J.J. Crowe. It was made redundant and taken over by the Zimbabwean Forward in Faith Ministries International.
A church of 1938 by J.J. Crowe. Right on the northern edge of the garden suburb. For a church of its date there is a large amount of stained glass, dating from the 1930s to the 1980s.
By J.J. Crowe from 1938-39. However, it has recently been added to (2009-2010) creating a substantial evangelical church centre through which the church is now entered. The church was reordered some years ago giving it a stepped nave, but recent additions are two windows in the north transept. These are actually panels mounted inside the church about 6 inches in front of the window. The east window is traditional stained glass.
By J.J. Crowe 1952-53 with alterations in 1984-85. It stands high up at one end of the large suburban shopping centre off Hilldene Avenue.
A suburban church near Elm Park station. By the, then, Chelmsford diocesan architect J.J. Crowe 1956.