By J.J. Crowe from 1938-39. However, it has recently been added to (2009-2010) creating a substantial evangelical church centre through which the church is now entered. The church was reordered some years ago giving it a stepped nave, but recent additions are two windows in the north transept. These are actually panels mounted inside the church about 6 inches in front of the window. The east window is traditional stained glass.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St David’s Home Chapel, Castlebar Hill, Ealing, W5 1TE
- Botwell Misson Hall, Golden Crescent, Hayes (Former) now housing
- Cathedral of St Mary (Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church Of The East), Westminster Road, Hanwell
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)