By J.J. Crowe from 1938-39. However, it has recently been added to (2009-2010) creating a substantial evangelical church centre through which the church is now entered. The church was reordered some years ago giving it a stepped nave, but recent additions are two windows in the north transept. These are actually panels mounted inside the church about 6 inches in front of the window. The east window is traditional stained glass.