By J.J. Crowe from 1938-39. However, it has recently been added to (2009-2010) creating a substantial evangelical church centre through which the church is now entered. The church was reordered some years ago giving it a stepped nave, but recent additions are two windows in the north transept. These are actually panels mounted inside the church about 6 inches in front of the window. The east window is traditional stained glass.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- Chapel (former), Mount Vernon Hospital, Rickmansworth Road, Northwood
- Christ the King, Balham High Road, Balham (Polish Roman Catholic)
- St Luke, Alpha Grove, Millwall, Isle of Dogs
- St Augustine (Former), Lillie Road, Fulham (Demolished, former Mission Church now a Day Nursery)
- St Barnabas, High Road, North Finchley, N12 8QJ