By J.J. Crowe from 1938-39. However, it has recently been added to (2009-2010) creating a substantial evangelical church centre through which the church is now entered. The church was reordered some years ago giving it a stepped nave, but recent additions are two windows in the north transept. These are actually panels mounted inside the church about 6 inches in front of the window. The east window is traditional stained glass.
Architects & Places
Make the pictures bigger
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
- St John the Divine (Former), Bedford Hill, Balham now Burlington School of English.
- Grail Community Chapel (former), Waxwell Lane, Pinner now SPEC Retreat Chapel (Roman Catholic)
- Gray’s Inn Chapel, Gray’s Inn, Holborn
- Kings College Chapel, The Strand, Westminster
- Lincoln’s Inn Chapel, Lincoln’s Inn, Holborn