See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Cudham
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 6, 2017 15:57 / Leave a comment
High up on the edge of a scattered village in the south of Bromley borough. It has a Norman nave and a 13th century chancel, 14th century north aisle and a south chancel chapel. It was restored in 1846 and 1891-92, the latter by Ewan Christian.
Blog at WordPress.com.