See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Curtis Green Son and Lloyd
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
December 19, 2019 15:36 / Leave a comment
On the eastern edge of Shirley close to the borough boundary. It dates from 1956 and was designed by Curtis Green, Son & Lloyd.
Blog at WordPress.com.