Home » Dance the elder, George
Category Archives: Dance the elder, George
In a large open churchyard this church was originally of 1743-46 by George Dance the elder, it was remodelled in the 19th century but bombed out in 1940. It was rebuilt by J. Anthony Lewis in 1958-61. The exterior was restored to its original 18th century look, but a new interior with many contemporary art works was built within the walls.