See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Davies John
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 11, 2018 11:57 / Leave a comment
Not far from the station, and rather hidden in trees, this is a very wide church of 1826-27 by John Davies. The original chancel was very short but a new larger one was added in 1889 along with vestries.
Blog at WordPress.com.