See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Davis, Arthur
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
May 3, 2019 17:57 / Leave a comment
Hidden away behind a small garden square near Kensington High Street Station. It was built in 1923 to designs by Arthur Davis of Mewes and Davis and funded by Calouste Gulbenkian. Small matching additions were made in 1937 and 1950.
Blog at WordPress.com.