See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Devall, John
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
December 1, 2013 12:08 / Leave a comment
Built around 1774 by John Devall with an east tower added in 1829 by Joseph Gwilt. Severely damaged in WW2 the nave was rebuilt by N.F. Cachemaile-Day in 1960.
Blog at WordPress.com.