See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Donaldson, T.L.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 5, 2013 10:34 / Leave a comment
The centre of the evangelical movement in Anglicanism, right behind the Brompton Oratory. It dates from 1826-29 and is by T.L. Donaldson. The chancel was added by Arthur Blomfield in 1879-82.
Blog at WordPress.com.