See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Downe
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 6, 2017 16:14 / Leave a comment
Above a road junction in the village centre. A medieval church restored in 1879 by Daniel Bell. Postwar glass by Evie Hone from 1950 in the east window and by local craftsman Keith Coleborn in the south wall from 1973 and 1986
Blog at WordPress.com.