See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Drew, R.W.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
January 8, 2015 21:49 / Leave a comment
Imposingly sited almost at the top of a steep hill. The church is of 1870 by R.W. Drew, with the west end and baptistry by G.H. Fellowes-Prynne.
Blog at WordPress.com.