See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Duck, W.R.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 10, 2017 20:28 / Leave a comment
Designed by W.R. Duck, a member of the congregation and built in 1962-63 to serve this smart suburb. The narthex was added in 1992. The previous church of 1939 remains as the parish hall at the east end of the church.
Blog at WordPress.com.