The church for the commercial centre of Woodford near the station. It was designed by Edwin T. Dunn in 1910-11 and the west end was added in 1963-64 by Laurence King.
Just nave, aisles and transepts were built of this church of 1914-15 by Edwin T. Dunn.
Well north of the town centre, it dates from 1913-14 and is by Edwin T. Dunn.
The nave is by James Savage 1829-31, the tower added by Arthur Ashpitel in 1865-66. The unmatched chancel was added 1919-20 by Edwin T. Dunn and a south chapel by J. Harold Gibbons 1928-29.