A short way north of St Gregory this is a small church of 1915 By Greenaway and Newberry. It was built to be temporary but a century later it is still in use. The crucifixion sculpture is by Ghisha Koenig.
Behind an archway off Garratt Lane a little to the north of Earlsfield Station. It was built in 1957 by Lawrence Shattock replacing an earlier building.
A large red brick church close to Earlsfield station. It is by local architect E.W. Mountford and dates from 1889-90.