Home » East Bedfont
Category Archives: East Bedfont
Despite being close to a main road and Heathrow Airport there is still a village feel around the church. The chancel and eastern part of the nave are Norman, with a later medieval extension at the east end, a wide north transept of 1829 and the western end of the nave and tower of 1865. The churchyard is famed for it topiary peacocks. Inside there are two 13th century wall paintings.