Built as a Mission to St John in 1902 but declared redundant as early as 1932 and sold in 1948. The architect is now recorded. It is now a Rosicrucian meeting hall.
Just off Lordship Lane, this is a mission church of 1908 by Nixon Horsfield & Sons. It was used as a church from 1908-1927 and 1941-1951, otherwise as a hall until sold in 1994. It is now used by the Church of God and a nursery.
Facing Goose Green north of East Dulwich Road. The church was built in 1863-65 by Charles Bailey but was badly damaged in WW2 and reconstructed and refurnished by Sebastian Comper in 1951. He added a clerestory and concrete vault and furnishings in his father’s tradition.
A suburban church, the present building dates from 1957 and replaces a war damaged 19th-century church. The architects were L.K. Hett and J.C.H. Odam