Just off Lordship Lane, this is a mission church of 1908 by Nixon Horsfield & Sons. It was used as a church from 1908-1927 and 1941-1951, otherwise as a hall until sold in 1994. It is now used by the Church of God and a nursery.
Home » East Dulwich » Epiphany Mission (Former), Bassano Street, East Dulwich now Church of God
[…] Lane is this religious building, with a cross in the brickwork above the doorway. It was the Epiphany Mission, built in 1908 by architects Nixon, Horsfield & Sons and used as an Anglican church from then […]