Home » East Finchley
Category Archives: East Finchley
All Saints, Durham Road, East Finchley
A large church off Fortis Green, designed by J.E.K and J.P. Cutts and built in 1892, with the chancel and apse added in 1912. The interior has been subdivided with the westernmost bays, divided off by the former rood screen, to form hall, toilet and kitchen areas. The church has several modern furnishings such as the figure of St Cecilia with a viol by Susanne Küster, the Golden Madonna by Beryl Dean and St Francis of Assisi by Naomi Blake.