Just north of the Westway and Ladbroke Grove station, this is a curious looking church of 1870-71 by James Edmeston Junior and J.S. Edmeston.
A very late, 1852, classical church, designed by T. Allom The chancel was added in 1879 by James Edmonston Junior and Charles Barry Junior.
Now an evangelical plant from Holy Trinity Brompton. It was designed by James Edmeston 1859-60.