See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Edmonds. C.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 15, 2014 15:23 / Leave a comment
Built in 1815 by C.Edmonds. The east end was added by Arthur Blomfield in a romanesque style in 1879. Apart from the Lady Chapel, containing impressive monuments, this is now separated off from the church as a community centre
Blog at WordPress.com.