The original parish church of Edmonton, with a 15th century tower. The north side has a brick facing from 1772 and the south aisle is of 1889 by W. Gilbee Scott. A few Norman remains are built into the west wall having been discovered when the south aisle was added.
Well west of the town centre, one of W.D. Caroe’s striking churches, this one dates from 1903.
A distinctive church of 1901 by W.D. Caroe, made redundant in 1982, and now used as housing.
At the northern edge of Edmonton a church of 1957-58 by Edward Maufe.
Now converted to flats but dating from 1850 by Edward Ellis.
Hidden away in back streets behind the North Circular Road. It was built in 1905-06 by C.H.B. Quennell, closed in 2007 but brought back into use in 2012. Much of the building is now in community use, for instance the west end of the nave is a gym.
Now sold to the local authority for community use and missing an external sculpture that was its distinguishing feature. It was built in 1970 as a multi use centre.
Formerly St Martin’s Anglican church. It is from 1909 by E.L. Warre.
At a busy junction a short way north of the town centre. It is by E. Doran Webb and dates from 1905-07. Modern glass by Mark Angus from 1981-82.
In the back streets north of the town centre, a large church of 1896 by Newman and Newman. The chancel, narthex and porches date from 1902.