Hidden away in back streets behind the North Circular Road. It was built in 1905-06 by C.H.B. Quennell, closed in 2007 but brought back into use in 2012. Much of the building is now in community use, for instance the west end of the nave is a gym.
See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London