See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Elgood, Frank
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
March 15, 2014 08:59 / Leave a comment
Some way from the station, this is a large church of 1903 by Frank Elgood. A large western extension hides most of the west front, this is by Riley and Glanfield and dates from 1982. It forms part of a large evangelical complex.
Blog at WordPress.com.