Until 2010 this was the Elmer Lodge pub. Since 2011 it has been used by the Coptic Orthodox Church.
Closing the view on this road just off the main Croydon Road. The original church is now a north aisle and dates from 1879-88 and was designed by A.R. Stenning. In 1934 G. Sworder Powell added a contrasting nave and double gabled south aisle.