One of the earliest Modern Movement church buildings dating from 1932-1933. It looms, bulky and grey over the surrounding streets of two storey houses. The architects were Welch, Lander and Nugent Cachemaile-Day. Inside there are blue slit windows above the altar and brick and concrete fittings including the reredos, pulpit and font. There is also a small side chapel with dalle de verre glass.
Open in 1953 and designed by Ralph Covell. It was used as a church until 1962. In 1981 it was leased to the Community Association until 2006 after which it was occasionally used for services, but it now purely a Community Centre.
A church northeast of Eltham town centre, it is by Temple Moore and dates from 1906-1907. The south aisle and south chapel were added in 1933 by J. Tolhurst.
Originally the church for the Greenwich Naval Dockyard. It was built in 1857-1859 and designed by George Gilbert Scott. It was moved to its present site on the Well Hall estate in 1933. Gutted in WW2 it was rebuilt by T.F. Ford and Partners
Southeast of the town centre, a church of 1868-1869 by G.E Street. Arthur Blomfield & Sons added an east window, nave west end and south chapel in 1909. There is a mixture of mid 20th century Powells glass and early 20th century Kempe glass.
Replacing a 17th century building, this is a typical Arthur Blomfield church of 1872, with the tower added later