One of the earliest Modern Movement church buildings dating from 1932-1933. It looms, bulky and grey over the surrounding streets of two storey houses. The architects were Welch, Lander and Nugent Cachemaile-Day. Inside there are blue slit windows above the altar and brick and concrete fittings including the reredos, pulpit and font. There is also a small side chapel with dalle de verre glass.