Part of a Capuchin Fathers monastery between Erith and Northumberland Heath well west of Erith town centre. It dates from 1963 and is a design of 1963 by Archard and Partners.
Prominent above the railway cutting east of the town centre in a well wooded churchyard. It was built in 1874 by J.P St Aubyn. The interior is relatively little altered and features a decorative scheme from the early 20th century by Ward & Hughes.
Well north of the modern town centre, sitting in a large wooded churchyard. It is a medieval church heavily restored 1877 by Habershon and Pite who added the south porch and north aisle.