Near Queens Park station, this is a church of 1959 by Michael Farey. The clerestory features a series of windows by Francis Spear.
A hall/church of 1956 designed by Michael Farey to serve the Beaver’s Lane Estate.
“The Cathedral of the Arts and Crafts Movement”. Built 1888-90 by J.D. Sedding. WW2 bombing meant that the vault of 1959 by Michael Farey is plaster.The huge east window is by Morris & Co with figures designed by Burne Jones and backgrounds by Morris.
As close to Greenford as Southall. The church dates from 1964 and is by M.Farey. Much of the locked interior is visible through the glazed west end and baptistry.