Home » Farrow, F.R.
Category Archives: Farrow, F.R.
The south aisle of a church of 1884 by F.R. Farrow and E. Swinfen Harris is connected to a new building of 1988 by Keith Harris and associates. Much of the old church is used as kitchens, storage etc, with just the apsidal western chapel in use as a day chapel (lower 5 rows of images). Church website