See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Fawckner, E
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 7, 2014 08:34 / 1 Comment on St Paul, Santley Street, Brixton (former) now Seventh Day Adventist
Swapped by the Church of England with the original Seventh Day Adventist church in Ferndale Road in 1981. It was designed by W.G. Habershon and E. Fawckner and built in 1881. A planned tower was never built.
Blog at WordPress.com.