See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Ferrey B.E.
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
December 21, 2016 13:15 / Leave a comment
At the north end of Trinity Road, facing the street. It dates from 1887-88 and is by B.E. Ferrey, a chancel was added in 1900 and a north aisle in 1906 both by Cole and Adams.
Blog at WordPress.com.