See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Field, Horace
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
November 7, 2017 15:37 / Leave a comment
Built as a proprietary chapel in 1818-1823, and attributed to William Woods. It was restored in 1896 by Horace Field and 1964-1971 by Edward Cullinam.
Blog at WordPress.com.