See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Finch and Paraire
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 6, 2013 13:35 / Leave a comment
Previously the Swedeborgian’s national seminary and school. It was built in 1852 by Edward Welch with extensions 1865-75 by Finch and Paraire
Blog at WordPress.com.