See all the Anglican, Catholic and Orthodox church buildings in Greater London
Home » Foots Cray
Click on any picture to enlarge it.
Use the browser back button to return to the post.
February 21, 2014 19:40 / Leave a comment
Down the semi rural Rectory lane, on the edge of the Cray Meadows. The church was heavily rebuilt by Henry Hakewill around 1863, with only a few medieval features remaining.
Blog at WordPress.com.